Overheating

We just changed the engine in my 98 Camry. The new engine is a 97. It sounds fine but the cooling fan will not come on and it overheats. The relays and fuses are o.k. Everything got hooked back up o.k.

Reply to
steves_mail

I assume its the engine overheating and not the cooling fan. Have you tried jumping the fan motor with 12 volts to see if its OK. If its OK then there might be a thermostat in the ciccuit that has gone bad.

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

If you pull the two wire connector off at the bottom of the radiator the two fans should come on at full speed. If they do not come on there are two relays in the engine compartment fuse box on the drivers side that may be bad.

Henry Kolesnik wrote:

Reply to
marvinshos