question about scion no haggling policy

so what price figure should I examine to know I'm paying a fair price for the scion xa, since they're sold based on the no haggling policy? since there's that policy, do I pay the sticker price no matter what? I just don't want to be ripped off. carsdirect.com lists the msrp and invoice price.

there's 2 toyota dealerships locally near me.

any advice please?

Reply to
kilroybass

Visit both dealers and see what they'll sell the car for. The lowest price from all the dealers you visit is going to be the lowest price.

Reply to
Ray O

as far as the no haggling, dont believe it. Make them an offer and see what happens. I have two relatives, who one purchased a scion, and the other a saturn(i know, I know) which both have no haggling. No haggling means they dont want you to haggle, but they both got the cars signifigantly below the stated price. Dealerships are independent, and they have no agreements as to a minimum price they must sell their cars. If they have inventory thats not moving, they will sell as long as there is profit to be had, or simply to get off inventory, and stop paying interest.

Reply to
J.Lef

NOW you tell us!

:-P