PCV Valve on Sienna

Hello: Maybe someone can help me. Can someone please tell me where the PCV valve is on a 1998 Toyata Sienna, V6, 3.0 litre. Can't seem to locate it. Is it an easy job to replace? Thanks for your help. Harold Muller

Reply to
Harold Muller

The hardest part of the task of replacing the PCV valve is finding it ;-)

Next to the throttle body is a black rectangular electrical connection with a cover. Look under the connection for the PCV valve. The top end has a 90 degree bend and is connected to a hose with a wire hose clamp.

Reply to
Ray O

If it's like the '99, the easiest way is to pull the valve off with the little hose attached. Otherwise you have a heck of a time getting that little hose on the new one.

Reply to
rbrailas