PCV Valve

Hello, can anyone please tell me where to find the PCV valve on a 2001 split port? I have the haynes repair manual, and i know what it should look like, and how to replace it, i just can't find it.... thanks in advance!

Reply to
dave

what??? are you serious??? it tells you to change it in the haynes repair manual for my specific car? if there isn't one how does the car vent the vapour from the crankcase?

Reply to
dave

Have you tried to buy a PCV Valve for a Ford Focus with this SPI engine??

Reply to
Henri

well, funny you should mention, i went online last night and low and behold, they aren't available, i never doubted you, i just wonder how this function is achieved without one.

Reply to
dave