PCV Valve Location on 1998 Explorer V-6 4.0L SOHV

Can any one tell me the location (specifically), of the PCV valve. I have tried looking all over for what I think it looks like (the replacement part I purchased) and can not locate it. Please help, Thanks

Reply to
cbroussard

Remove the intake cover, it's located between upper intake and firewall

And yes, a bitch to replace if you do it correctly

Reply to
johanb