PING Cathy F...

hachiroku

Hachi - as of right now she has not replied yet...

Reply to
Tomes

Either you've not been seeing my replies, or else it's maybe it's just that I haven't posted? Have out-of-town company this weekend.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

OK, I see this one...but I'm using a different version of Linux.

On my other box, your replies were not there, but replies to your posts were. When I go back to my regularly scheduled program I'll check it out.

I wouldn't want to miss it if you posted a pic wearing fishnets! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

HEY! You're back! (I'm on the older Linux box again...)

Now, about those fishnet pix...

Reply to
hachiroku