Radio and CD player for a 1998 Toyota Avalon

All: Does anyone have any recommendations for a CD player and radio combination for my 1998 Toyota Avalon? I want the CD player to play mp3 files per CD; and, I want either XM or Sirius radio. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Keith Lee

Reply to
Keith Lee

I like JVCs. I don't know what the dash looks like on that car. You may want to look for a double-DIN to fill the gap. Pioneer and a couple others make D-D for large openings.

Reply to
Hachiroku