RAV4 Competitive Advantages

Hi everyone, I'm new in this group. I work at a Toyota Dealer in Monterrey, Mexico.

Here we have the RAV4 4 cil. version, in basic, 3rd row, Limited and

4wd.

I would like to know your opinions on RAV4's competitive advantages versus Honda CRV, Mazda CX7 and Mitsubishi Oulander.

Thanks!

Reply to
rgonzalez1976

They all cost way to much, far more than the Ford Escape. The is one reason the Escape is the number one seller in its class. ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter