RAV4 or CRV ?

I'm looking at buying a new RAV4 4wd (4 cylinder engine) or Honda 4wd CRV. They are nearly identical spec-wise. Prices are close also. Anybody here have advice or experience to help me decide ? Thx in advance.

Reply to
Ron

If the opinion of Consumer Reports is worth anything to you they like the RAV4, especially the V6 but it is quite a bit more expensive..

Reply to
badgolferman

Have you driven both of them, and if so, which one appeals to you more and feels as if you'd like to spend a few years in it? That tells more than a fistful of specifications, performance data, etc etc.

Reply to
mack