Re: Antonieo Coulter

>> If you really think Freddy is a Rightie, then I'll agree with you. Then >> again, my cousin Silvio O. Conte was a Republican also, and he was more >> Liberal than some of the Democrats. >> >> so there. > > So?

It's a joke, I say, it's a joke, son!

> The fact of the matter is, you've made a very broad allegation without > providing support for it and I've provided you with counterexamples.

I believe quite the same was indicated in the OP. One thing I do LOVE about Rush Limbaugh is, Demonstrating Absurdity By Being Absurd. I do it all the time. Trouble is, people fail to see the sarcasm and think *I'M* the idiot. I would like to have some kind of Magic Mirror for those moments. They think I'm stupid...

I *KNOW* they're Ignorant.

Freddy fell right into it. Nice job, Fred!!

> I think it's time for you to say, "I'm sorry, things mightn't be quite as > I represented." Or at least give it a rest. Unless you'd like to go get > some hard facts. Historically - I don't see a lot of those coming from > you.

Things were EXACTLY as I represented. Barring an actual arguement, a poster resorted to namecalling and vitiorl throwing, just as I predicted. Perhaps he votes Republican, but he appears to be a William Weld Repbulican: a Fiscal Conservative and a Moral Liberal.

And the Moral Liberals are the ones I refer to when I say Liberal.

And, I am by NO WAY a "Christian" Right winger. I despise them even more than Liberal Democrats (actually, I don't despise Liberals except the Nancy Pelosi, et al types...er, k00ks...) because they are supposed to be better but usually wind up being complete hypocrites.

Kind of like the Peace and Loveniks that go into a total name calling, vitriol spewing meltdown if you don't agree with them...

A good friend of mine is a Doctor, a humanitarian, and about as Liberal as they get. He is also a very good guitar player. He respects my views, and I his, and we get along just fine.

Reply to
Hachiroku

What's a joke? Your broad-brush and entirely invalid condemnation of Liberals? Not a joke, sorry.

I also noticed your lame and unnecessary "dumb broad" response to Cathy F. You thought that was funny? How?

The only absurdity Rush demonstrates is his own.

I've noticed.

What sarcasm? Sarcasm is one of the most advanced forms of literary expression. I think you're not ready for that.

Which poster? Fred?

What's a "Moral Liberal?" Do you think Fred is a Moral Liberal? If you define the term, we'll have a better idea but you'd have to get Fred to agree to wear the mantle.

You despise "Moral Liberals" and "Christian Right-Wingers?" That's quite the combination. Do you think there's some narrow strip down the middle, safe from both the Scylla and Charbydis of social politics?

By the way, I'm not going to be held accountable for your failure to use accurate language. If you intend to attack "moral Liberals," you're going to have to say so and to define the terms.

Ummm... what was your initial point about resorting to insult? And my very first counter-example?

He's amazingly tolerant.

Sorry, Fred's not a Liberal and you've failed to prove your point. However, I find I have underestimated your obstinacy. You should apologize.

Reply to
DH

No, and it's not sarcasm, either. Irony? No, it's not that, either...

I'll think of it..maybe.

Reply to
Hachiroku