Re: Freddy goes into Meltdown!

> He's responded to me several times like this in the past. He may not be

>> a Liberal, but he plays one on Usenet. > > So, rather than correct your complete lack of supporting evidence for your > allegation that Liberals are potty-mouths and haters, we're just going to > redefine Liberal as "anyone with a potty-mouth, or a hater regardless of > political viewpoint?" > > That would give us Anne Coulter and Sharx. We don't want them.

Hey, I like Sharx...for some reason I can't quite comprehend myself...

Reply to
Hachiroku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hachi, you've gotta shake some of that tar off your wallpaper brush about liberals. They're people - some good, some bad, just like conservatives. There are some conservative friends of mine whom I like and trust, and there are some liberals whom I wouldn't give the time of day, or allow into my home. You've gotta look at individuals. I don't know (nor do I care) what "Fred Garvin's" problems are ...but I have thought that if his behavior is out of the ordinary, I'd start looking for sharx's evil hand in this mess. Just remember the old cartoon of the dogs at the PC, with one saying "On the Internet, no one knows you're a dog."

Reply to
mack

That last line is very true. Actually, I like everyone in this newsgroup, but Fred attacked me out of hand one time too often.

Even though I don't see eye to eye (Politically) with everyone, well, you know, everyone's entitled to My Own Opinion! ;)

No, not really. People have their own opinions, they arrived at them for their own reasons, so be it. I just try to steer them to more Conservative viewpoints! Truth is, no one here really gives me any heartburn, and at the end of the day I turn my system off and go to sleep.

Paint with a broad brush? Yeah, I have a tendancy to over-generalize sometimes. Actually, you have to realize, living in the area I do, I eaither have some very good friends who are Liberals...

or I don't have any at all. So we tend to keep our politics to ourselves...for the most part. And a card-carrying ACLU member once said, "You're definitely the coolest Conservative I've ever met." I take that as a compliment, esp since he was a Pre Law student in his 20's.

Fred will be unplonked in 30 days. Let's see if he can learn some civility in that time...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I've tried the same thing re: sharx (killfile him for a few weeks, then let him out); never works. He's permanently challenged in the civility arena.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Hi Cath...you have mail...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Sharx?

I'm shocked.... ;-)

Reply to
Scott in Florida

MY evil hand??!!!!! Typical LIEbrawl paranoia.

Reply to
sharx35

Cathy gets intense uterine spasms over my posts.

Reply to
sharx35

Hey, I'm just a sensitive New Age kind of guy!!!

Reply to
sharx35

Libs can't stand the heat.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Oh.... I think I deleted it; there was one earlier tonight that I ditched because I didn't recognize the sender.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Your hand isn't evil? Okay, just full of obscene vitriol, which makes you sound about 14 and too pimply to get a date. Am I getting close?

Reply to
mack

OK, then, I'll make it Public!

I hope you didn't take any offense to my 'other' post to you. If you read it in the context of your post, you should see the tongue-in-cheek. I know

*you're* bright enough to see that! ;)
Reply to
Hachiroku

For some reason, Outlook Express keeps letting the hall of shamers back in, I have to keep reblocking them. Turns out it can be exactly the same address as before and it still won't block them. So I never get to 30 days before OE lets them back in and I have to reblock them.

But it's so much more peaceful without having to listen to the tired old rants and lies from the loonie liberal left, like Joe No Bedroom, Joe Besser, dizziot, Dumb Hillbilly, TomSlick, etc. I've been hearing the same lies from the Left for 37 years and it all boils down to the same thing.

  1. Why don't you beleive the Left? (maybe because it's a damned lie.)
  2. You have no right to your own opinion, we are right.
  3. Only stupid people believe the Right. etc. etc. etc.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

Was ambivalent about it, but leaning on the side of : "No big deal, I think he truly thought he was being funny."

Thanks for the personal ...apology, clarification, or... whatever it is (not sure how to classify it!)

To the others who objected to the comment: thank you, too. :-) Although I think it did bother you (plural) more than it did me.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Huh - this doesn't happen to me; unless they change their ID in some way, they're stuck in OE's blocked list unless I let them out.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

As he was. (Remember, it was about 'winning' by being caustic...)

(A little of both...)you're welcome. No offense meant.

(I think it did...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Just like how YOUR mind is stuck in bullshit LIEbrawl mode unti death do you part.

Reply to
sharx35