Re: John McCains abortion flip flop...

>>> McCain has missed 255 of 450 votes cast in the Senate since January >>> including every vote this year. >> >> You're not convincing anybody. Give it up. > > > Are you saying that McCain did NOT miss that many votes? Or, are you saying > that he DID miss those votes, but that's an acceptable number of votes to > miss?

Since the voting record is public, I'd have to guess he means this record is acceptable to him.

However, I've never personally functioned within such vacuous parameters, so I'll have to defer to his personal experience on this one.

Reply to
witfal

With dbu, the existence of a public record means nothing. He doesn't read, even when he's given simple things to ponder. People here have frequently provided dot GOV sources to flush dbu's ideas down the toilet. When that happens, the response is usually "yeah but", or silence.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom