Re: One of you rightwingnuts want to teach Rush Limpballs how to search a PDF file.

> > > One of you rightwingnuts want to teach Rush Limpballs how to search a > > PDF file. Are you not embarrassed yet at how dumb Limpballs is? Are > > you not embarrassed yet that you follow these idiots? > , it is possible to create a PDF that can't be searched. I > can't think of why somebody would want to make a PDF like that, but one can > do that if they try.

Was that done with the .PDF for the stimulus bill? Try some searches:

larry moe 'n curly

Previously, you said Limbaugh was wrong 2.4% of the time. BTW, you've known for years that the survey he cites for this was done by a PR company owned by his buddy, not a real survey company.

IOW there's no proof that Rush Limbaugh is 98.6% right or 99.8% right, as you've claimed.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Prove it by searching this:

Did they?

Really?

You're a dupe if you do.

larry moe 'n curly

No. I saw your claims (at least 20 times). You think an offhand comment is worth bitching about for days on end.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, it wasn't an independent source. It was footnoted at Limbaugh's site, and it turned out to be the PR firm run by his associate.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Then show the file that was voted on, and show that it wasn't searchable. So far, you and your type have made claims but haven't been able to back them up -- at all.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

His claims are backed up by something, but he's not sure what the something is, or he's embarrassed to reveal the something.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

OK. Let's play the Opposites Game. Describe 2 or 3 or 10 projects which you think would be worth including in a stimulus bill.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm shocked. You actually named two good ideas.

Sadly, the construction industry keeps rail ideas from coming to fruition in many locales.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

In reality, it would end up being wasted money. Here's why: Part of the clean coal equation involves the installation of existing state of the art technology at existing power generation plants. Existing. Already exists. It works. But, some utility companies have bribed their way out of spending the money to install the latest technology. So, we could throw money at developing even better technology, but it would be a waste unless we could stop the bribery.

Who runs the commuter trains into Manhattan? Is that Amtrak or a more localized agency?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I was wondering because those commuter trains (from places like Westchester) are a huge success and always have been. *THAT* is where money should be focused: High volume routes where market research indicates customers would actually use the service.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

So, why did you say that high speed rail would be a good thing to throw money at? Do you think that getting somewhere faster is what would make a rail service more successful than those Amtrak has run so far?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sounds like it's time to replace your "light rail" response with a better one.

Here's the original question, typed by me:

"OK. Let's play the Opposites Game. Describe 2 or 3 or 10 projects which you think would be worth including in a stimulus bill."

Your response was: "Clean Coal & High Speed rail (except Reid's toy train...)"

Go.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom