Re: OT Barry says ONE bomb dropped on Pearl Harbor!

So could the steel used to make the casing for the bomb.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You never me say any such thing.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm watching your guy obama on CSPAN, it's a repeat, he's with the French president in a Q&A. Obama does not capture attention with his speaking skills and is at least as bad as McCain. *yawn*

Reply to
dbu

What is flour used for?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

flour is highly explosive.

Reply to
dbu

I didn't think it was necessary to answer a leading question. We all know what it CAN BE USED FOR.

But, that doesn't mean that a pile of yellowcake is a nuclear weapon, any more than a bag of flour is a wedding cake.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

It has more than one purpose. Answer your own leading question.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You posted information about it. Read what you posted. Do not ask leading questions.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You posted information about it. Read what you posted. Do not ask leading questions.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Reply to
Mike hunt

JoeSpareBedroom

Correct, but a pile of yellowcake is not a nuclear weapon.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

In that case, a bag of flour is equal to a wedding cake or a shitload of cookies. Exactly equal in all ways. If someone asks you to bring cookies to a party, it's OK for you to bring a bag of flour.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm not supposed to say anything, but they did find chemical WMD in Iraq. Keep it under your hat, ok.

Reply to
dbu

Military analysts said the chemical & bio materials found were aged beyond being of much use. If you read news sources aimed at grownups, you would've known this.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Sure. "of much use". Care to explain how much is "of much use"?

I wouldn't want it in my back yard, would you? If it, the "of much use" were in the U.S. Capital building, do you think they would consider it "of much use"? Enlighten me please.

Reply to
dbu

What you and I think does not matter. The military considered the stuff "not of much use", which is all you need to know, and you are in no position to dispute their findings.

If you disagree, explain how you are qualified to dispute the findings of the scientists, employed by our military, who looked at the stuff.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That is an odd response, given some of your postings in the past.

I would like to know if this material were found in the U.S. Capitol building, how they would respond to it. What do you think?

Reply to
dbu

Why do you think it's an odd response?

The answer is obvious. But, it was a dumb question. If they found a potted plant in the wrong place, they'd remove it.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Our friend Joe believes everything he reads at MoveOn, so it must be true LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt