Re: {OT} more media bias

Who in their right mind would get their "news" from the major news media > today? =A0 ;)

Your, and my, definition of "right mind" might not match too many readers, and the majority get their "book lernin'" from television and newspapers, exclusivley. I'd suggest you get used to facing the reality of this situation as it doesn't appear people are going to suddenly change their ways. In fact it seems the opposite.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger