Re: OT Barry says ONE bomb dropped on Pearl Harbor!

You'll find the same information at the White House web site, Uncle Jemima.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

SEE, see see, racist remark. Come on now, lets jump on jsb

Reply to
dbu

No. You think a raw material is the same as a finished product. So, in places where we mine for aluminum, we're actually mining for foil, and in the supermarket, all the different spice names should be changed to "marinade", since all of them can be used in marinades.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

GW Scott appointed him to the post.

Reply to
Truckdude

Truckdude

The subject at hand is whether yellowcake, the radioactive stuff, is a weapon of mass destruction.

You will now claim one or both of the following:

1) The subject at hand is different. 2) Yellowcake, the radioactive stuff, ***IS*** a weapon of mass destruction with no further refinement.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Damn he just made an error in speaking.....I don't think you want to elect the next president on the basis of who makes the most mistakes in speeches. McCain seems to make one every time he is on TV.

Ed

Reply to
Ed White

GWB did too and all hell broke loose. Obama should be treated equally and speaking mistakes pointed out and fun made out of them just as they were with GWB.

Reply to
dbu