Re: OT - Biden quotes

I'm sure we can count on our friend 'Joe the racist' to keep us informed of Obama and Bidens screw ups, now that Bush is going LOL

> He's only been out of the bag for a few days, so we're in for a series of >> "treats" with this ignorant idiot's quotes: >> >> The idea he doesn't realize that Article I of the Constitution defines >> the role of the vice president of the United States, that's the Executive >> Branch. He works in the Executive Branch. He should understand that. >> Everyone should understand that." - Joseph Biden, during CNN interview >> > > > What bothers you about his comment? You were made fully aware of another > politician being equally confused in the year 2000, and yet you voted for > him not just once, but twice. > > "The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to > interpret law."-Austin, Texas, Nov. 22, 2000 >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Go explain your "Clobal Warning" thread, Uncle Jemima. Others are waiting to be amused.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Typing errors are far from making remarks about one race, as you do. Particularly from a Dim, the party of tolerance and the working man, you racist

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I'm not concerned about your typo. I want you to connect the subject of the thread, polar bears, to the article you posted. Show the connection.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If you were not on whatever it is you are on, you would understand the connection, you racist LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

If you can't explain the connection, then there is none. As usual, it was another post from you that makes no sense. Total gibberish.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom