Re: {OT} Birthday notice! (stolen...)

"Hachiroku ????"...

BIRTHDAY REMINDER > > > This week we celebrate a special birthday! > > Monica Lewinsky turns 35 (July 23, 1973). Can you believe it? > > It seems like only yesterday she was crawling around the White House on > her hands and knees, putting everything in her mouth.

Not everything - just schlong.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Ah, the memories...... lol!

Reply to
Truckdude

Poor Monica has to be very careful even now days that when she goes out for a drive she doesn't blow a tire.

Reply to
tak

Favorite song--"Blown in the Wind"??

Reply to
tak

Monica took her car to a dealership because the tranny was slipping. When she returned they told her she blew a seal. She said no I didn't I was just eating some ice cream

Reply to
Mike hunt

"tak" ...

OK, that's *really* bad, but...

LOL

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

He is. He also contributes.

Reply to
badgolferman

badgolferman

Dammit, you beat me to it!

Wait, that works, too.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Damn send button!

Read >>>>>>>>> Cathy

That's one way to avoid blowing it.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Seems to me you ladies are putting all the effort into testing his stamina.

Reply to
badgolferman

We have confidence that he can sustain it.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Yes, we could have some group action then.

Reply to
badgolferman

"fishnets, or the bikinis, or the lingerie," Gotta hand it to you, Hachi, you got a lot going on in that box. I hope your package doesn't disappoint, but you may be in deeper than you thought.

Reply to
tak

BIG talk.

Natalie