Re: {OT} From another group...BarUCK as CIF?

And regardless of his news crew. Obama made the mistake of not stopping, making a visit, by himself to see the troops, he could have done it as a U.S. Senator. Without fanfair. Surely he could not have been that busy. An empty pin striped suit barrack is.

Reply to
dbu

Bye

Reply to
dbu

Here is another chance. Cite some numbers and source or STFU!

Reply to
Truckdude

Just the opposite. keHunt is not telling the truth and that is why I am telling him to put up or shut up. The numbers by which Obama wants to INCREASE the size of the military by are easily looked up, so I am not really expecting him to answer.

I must say that it is mighty nice of you to still jump to his defense, considering that he left you hanging after you dissed Natalie. Apparently "you'ze" did offend him.

Reply to
Truckdude

Whatever you say, grand wizard.

Reply to
Truckdude

Oh, did obama change his mind again?

Can ANYBODY tell us what obamas position on the issues are today??

Reply to
dbu

Oh, puhleeze, Mr. Pot! They should offer a service so that McCain supporters get text message every time he flip-flops on an issue!

Reply to
Truckdude

Well, can you tell us what obama husseins position is on the issues today. Not tomorrow, today. We all know it will change tomorrow.

Reply to
dbu