Re: OT George W. Bush: surrender monkey coward

And you believe that Politicians have no impact on how the Military does it's job?

Reply to
Leythos

That's not what you said dimwit.....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Only a dimwit would not understand what I said - Congress (let's see, that means POLITICIANS) impact the levels of what the Military does, and they do play power games with them on troop levels, etc...

Reply to
Leythos

Congress has nothing to do with troop levels......

All Congress can do is not authorize money......

Reply to
Scott in Florida