Re: {{ OT }} Good news, for once ...

Check this one out. More should end this way ...

And this:

witfal

F.H.

Many would be amazed at just how many idiots think along the lines of your final sentence, or as bad, think that Merrill was on some sort of macho trip.

Fools, the lot of 'em.

Reply to
witfal

Trying to portray the whole world as foolish only makes you look *more* so than you already do.

Reply to
F.H.

Even when its clearly qualified as a "parody" Nitwit can't keep his pie hole clamped. Just how many "idiots" and "fools" are there Mr. Census expert? Sure seems to be a lot of them in your *unique* world view.

Mirror mirror..........

Reply to
F.H.

I wouldn't count on that. Considering the obvious lack of clarity in what passes for his thought processes, Mr. Obsessed-with me has more issues than can be diagnosed by your average psychologist/psychiatrist.

Reply to
witfal