Re: {OT:} Hamas uses "Mickey Mouse" to teach hatred towards Jews and Americans

>> You sycophantic little shit.

Nah, you're boring me to death...

>> Everyone else ignoring you? >> >> Go away you irritating little man... > > Oooh. Upset already?

No, not at all. Just stating a fact.

Reply to
Hachiroku

ANYTHING involving you is unpleasant and painful...

Reply to
Hachiroku

When they crawl out of the woodwork. I squash termites when they do, too...

Reply to
Hachiroku