Re: OT I'ze been watchin ya Nat

"Scott in Florida" ...

Yo sense of humour is broken... > > LOL > > -- > > Scott in Florida

I'm gonna say this once.

Please drop it.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

The cracker won't stop as long as he knws he's yanking your chain. He pollutes this newsgroup and loves doing it, because it's the only thing that can make him feel important ....and not impotent.

Reply to
mack

Old farts like you think everybody should think like you. If that were the case we'd all be in the NH.

Reply to
dbu

"mack" ..

Actually, though I know this isn't what you meant, "cracker" means native of Florida or Georgia, but in the context you're using, it's just as wrong as what I'm complaining about. Technically, *I* am a cracker, since I'm a native of Florida.

Racial slurs say more about the person using them, than the person to whom they're directed.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®