Re: OT let me see... do I have this right? Help the poor Africans, but starve American kids after kid number two...

Typical liberal speak from our friend, Little Richard AKA dick. The only way for the poor to survive is take money from the producers and give it to the non producers. Where were you in the late twenties and early thirties when I was a kid. If folks like you were around then I would not have had to work two and three jobs to earn my engineering degree from one of the best engineering schools in the county. I could have stayed home with the other po' folk black kids and gotten a check. What does the god book say about teaching a man to fish? Our one room school was all black, with a black teacher, and we all learned to read, no problem Like our friend DIZZY likes to say, IDIOT LOL

mike

What a bunch of hypocritical BULLSHIT!!!! > > Spend a year on welfare. A year of free clinic hell-thcare, standing > in welfare lines, the shame of buying your groceries with food stamps, > then get back to me. For every dope-dealing daddy I see in an SUV, > there's a whole bunch of malnourished, unloved, snotnosed kids running > the halls of the projects who can't read and learn math by slinging > nickel bags on the block. > > Look, those of you who beat up on the poor in this country, who > probably get .000001% of the tax dollars you have taken out of your > way-too-big paycheck...
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day, but give a man a gun and he'll be able to steal enough money to pay for all the fish he wants.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Mr. President...is that you???

"There's an old saying in Tennessee-I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee-that says, fool me once, shame on-shame on you. Fool me-you can't get fooled again."- George Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I take it then you don't like the president.

Have you thought much about who would be your pick in 08?

Reply to
dbu,

University of Michigan? Stanford? MIT? Cal Tech? GM Institute? UC Berkley?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Back in Texas, my daddy always got me all the "fish" I wanted...snort, snort, snort.

Did you see me on Heroes? I play George W., the dumb guy with the power to do anything he wants.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

rather (sic) sophomoric larry-moe-and curly san. Can you come up with something a bit more adult-like.

Reply to
dbu,

Did you catch Tom Brokaw's eulogy at Ford's funeral? He snuck in a major dig at Bush. Kicked him in the balls, actually. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Little Richard AKA dick the bigot we all thought you had at least TWO functioning two brain cells, but we didn't know you could rub them together. LOL

mike

"Little Richard AKA dick the bigot " wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@k21g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Just what one might expect from our friend, Little Richard AKA dick the bigot, hate speech LOL

mike

"Little Richard AKA dick the bigot." wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Like calling Bill Clinton an idiot, as you did? I have no problems with comments that actually apply, no matter how obvious they are (you could have called him an adulterer), as mine did about GW Bush.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I caught the part where he said that Gerald Ford didn't have personal demons, didn't want vengeance, and didn't need political gurus to train him.. It's too bad that GW Bush didn't understand or care enough about this. Did he completely miss the similarity between him and Nixon, or was he hinting for a pardon for himself from a future president?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

I don't know, but I understand Bush Jr. invited Brokaw. Maybe next time he has such an opportunity, he'll think twice and invite a food writer instead.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:24:20 -0500, Mike "David Duke" Hunter spake:

Answer the question, which school did you go to, you racist bitch? Which boat were you stationed on in the Navy? Come on racist bitch.

Sometimes my rantings get raves, but I'm relentless when it comes to racists. I hate 'em all. Burn in hell, Mike "david duke" Hunter.

Reply to
Learning Richard

Is the what they mean by self mutation, Little Richard AKA dick the bigot? Watch out your pants are on fire, dummy LOL

mike

"Little Richard AKA dick the bigot" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@jupiter.solarsystem...

Reply to
Mike Hunter

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 18:29:13 -0500, Mike "David Duke" Hunter spake:

Does that mean you want me to dredge up your racist posts from the past? Need I remind you, David Duke?

Reply to
Learning Richard