Re: {{ OT }} Man Shoots Crook DEAD, thanks his parrot

"Jeff Strickland" ...

The parrot woke up in the middle of the night and started greeting the > intruder with shouts of HELLO. The man woke up and got his gun, the > intruder had a very long rap sheet but is no longer in our misery. > > Good call, parrot.

Yeah, I saw that - but supposed it had been just someone passing by?

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

How does one get to be 'just someone passing by' in another persons bedroom? ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Through your living room?