Re: {OT} Markets are indicating no confidence in stimulus plan

IF you have to even ASK such a question, you should be placed under trusteeship and all sharp objects removed from your environment.

Reply to
Sharx35

You said "penny stocks". You've just shown that you don't know what a penny stock means to everyone except you. Show your definition of a penny stock.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Name the penny stocks in this list.

JoeSpareBedroom

I noticed that you were unable to answer the question.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The only investments which matter are the ones you own.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Name three which "graduated".

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Really? Why?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You're an idiot. There is only one definition of a penny stock in this discussion.

This summarizes the definitions used by the Securities and Exchange Commission:

I suppose one could read the actual law, but we're talking about YOU.....so let's not entertain absurd fantasies.

JoeSpareBedroom

Tangent??? You are having difficulty keeping track of the things you say.

1) I presented you with a list of stocks which gained value in the last trading session. To this, you responded:

"So who the f*ck was talking about 'individual stocks'? You were. The rest of us are discussing the impact (or lack thereof) of the stimulus plan on the stock market, while you went off on a tangent of one or two people buying Penny stocks."

2) You think there were penny stocks in the list I provided. 3) I presented you with the definition of penny stocks. 4) You are calling the presentation of the definition a TANGENT, which it is not.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You created a tangent, as you call it, when you introduced the notion of PENNY STOCKS.

Do you now deny that you introduced the notion of PENNY STOCKS to this discussion?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You now wish you'd never typed the words "penny stocks".

Noted.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Yes, I am sharp. I don't toss words like "penny stocks" into a conversation unless I really mean what I say and understand the definitions of the words I choose. Hack is obviously the exact opposite.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Wrong. Read the definitions you were given.

Ha ha funny.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom