Re: {OT} The stimulus plan starts to hit the streets tomorrow...

Supposedly, the first few dollars of the stimulus plan start getting

> dispersed tomorrow. Let's see what happens...

According to the press (yes, which is hated by pubs) things are already happening. Think positive.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger

Think Positive... the Dims' plan in a nutshell. Give me a break. I'm sure the ancient alchemists were "thinking positive" when they tried to turn lead into gold, and were just as successful as the Porkulus Plan will be...

Reply to
bogusmailmark

Anyone see a flat market around here? Anyone? Lots more idiots than flat markets I would say.

Reply to
bogusmailmark

Sorry, this does not compute.

You mean to say, as an indicator, you use the air-heads playing in the stock market as your guide????

These losers were a big part of the creation of the problems.

These are the same crew (if you're old enough to remember) who bought like hell every time un-employment went up. Well the F with them; let them stew in their own juices and wait until the people get their stimulus and let the rich wait for THEIR trickle-down effect.

dennis in nca

Reply to
rigger