Re: {OT:} McCain's new ad sounds like a democratic ad

I just saw one of McCain's new ads and it is a pure democratic

> candidate ad. He KNOWS he can't win as a republican so he is running > on a democratic platform.

I have not seen the ad but completely agree with you that he is a Democrat. The Democrat Party could guarantee a win in November if they nominated John McCain as their candidate. He would appeal to many liberals.

Reply to
badgolferman

In message news:a57d3aea-3240-488a-a40a- snipped-for-privacy@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" burned some brain cells writing:

And this surprises you why?