Re: OT: morons think they can get high quality medical care, free

>> You've raised some interesting points, but until you tell me YOUR

>>> definition of socialized medicine, we can go no further. It's not a >>> trick question, so I think you're being impolite by not answering it. I >>> don't want an example or a web link. I want your definition. > Even you forget the questions you ask, You said; "You've raised some > interesting points, but until you tell me YOUR definition of socialized > medicine, we can go no further." > > mike

He didn't forget to answer the question. He is avoiding the question because he knows that his answer will make his life difficult in this discussion.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I answered the question and you acknowledged my answer. You getting goofy JSB. Perhaps you should take more walks and get up away from the computer, it's making your brain mushy and atrophying your muscles.

Reply to
dbu`

I'm still waiting for Garvin's definition. Yours was an aside. I asked him first.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom