Re: {OT} my rant

America needs a leader who does what is right, not what his opponents

>what him do. George W. Bush was like this at one time but now he is a >shell of himself.

Way above average post from you, but too much apologizing for Bush league, who by almost any ojective measure has been a TOTAL disaster. He's not done ONE THING right, that I've seen. He's WRONG on EVERY important issue, from what I've seen.

Probably the WORST president ever.

Reply to
dizzy

Is this what they call a "left-handed compliment?"

Reply to
badgolferman

That is because you our good friend, dizzy AKA Moron, Idiot, Twit, Stupid, Asshole, Dumbass, Dumbshit, Engineer and proven pathological liar are looking through a fog most of the time. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter