Re: OT Nanci P has plans for everyone in retirement...

Nancy Pelosi Wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income. [So do Clinton

> (35%) and Obama (39%)] > > You aren't going to believe this. > > Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock > market profits (including Retirement fund, 401Ks and Mutual Funds! > Alas, it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and > other unemployed Minorities! > > Pelosi said: "We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income in > our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can > invest." (The rich are anyone who makes $50,000 or more) > > When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied: "We > need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and > minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal > immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of > unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a > long ways to guarantee these people the standard of living they would > like to have as 'Americans'."

I suggest she start by donating her home as a place that the Mexicans can live. Have you seen how many people they can pack into a room? She can also provide them income by ensuring they are gainfully employed by the local wineries and paying their taxes. At that point I would begin taking her seriously and listening to her.

Reply to
badgolferman

I am always skeptical of anything that starts off with "you arent going to believe this..."

Don't Taze Me, Bro!

I'd add that Warren Buffett, philanthropist and the worlds almost richest person, contribute one half of his entire wealth to the national treasury, then one half of his remaining wealth to charity, then one half of that remaining wealth to sending a check to each and every citizen of the U.S., then one half of the remaining wealth to me, then Warren would still have more money than he or his heirs could spend in their lifetime.

Warren Buffett would like Obama to be president.

Reply to
dbu

I'd guess that he promised him Fed Chairman or something.

Reply to
badgolferman

Yea. I wonder what he promised M. Bloomberg.

Reply to
dbu

I read what Snopes had to say.

However

I remember an interview Pelosi had with someone on tv after the election and before she was speaker. She said essentially that the minorities, illegals and other unfortunates would be taken care of by taxing excess profits. I don't recall her mentioning anything but "Wall Street" and windfall. I would bet this interview is somewhere on myspace?

She scared the crap out of me then and even more so now.

Ron in Ca

Reply to
ron

I've often wondered what they mean by "excess profits". In my opinion this is a worrisome two words.

Reply to
dbu

I am no fan of Pelosi. The bitch is ubber crazy. With that said, I hate pass along emails that are fake or mislead.

She is a psycho bitch who would probablly vote for such a thing though.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

Is myspace a place you would normally look for this sort of thing?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I wonder who Soros wants. I can make a guess.

Bill Putney

Castro?

Reply to
badgolferman

Hah! I hadn't thought of that. But which one?

Bill Putney