birthmother looking for Daughter!!!!!

Uhhh, does she drive a mustang or something?

Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

Maybe daughter was named Mustang Sally LOL

Reply to
mark hoffman

Shortly after you abandoned her she was fed to the wolves.

Reply to
Iconoclast

Ahhhh... but, is she looking for YOU?

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Nobody ever seems to ask that question. Thanks for bringing it up. Very valid point.

JS

Reply to
JS

too funny

Reply to
<memset

WOAH! Come here so I can slap you!

First: This is a MUSTANG newsgroup, not the side panel of a milk carton.

Second: This is a BINARY newsgroup, meaning plain text only, no html based messages. Meaning, leave the fancy text at home.

Third: There is a little goodie on your computer called spell check, I suggest you learn how to use it. English may not be your first language, but if you are going to post in English to newsgroups that are primarily English, then at least make an attempt to flame us in a literal fashion.

Fourth: You gave this child up. Has it occured to you that you made the right decision, and that you should leave her alone and let her live her life? For all you know, she may not even KNOW she is adopted and the shock of finding out and meeting you may just destroy her entire life and that of her adoptive family.

I suggest you register with the agencies that provide services for parents and adoptees that are seeking one another. If she comes looking for you, then fine. If not, leave her alone. She has a life, why would you want to disrupt it so completely other than your OWN sense of guilt and longing.

Kate

19 ½ inches long. At the time of her birth, she was a healthy baby. She remained in hospital until Feb. 7 1980 at which time she was place in foster care at a weight of 9 lbs. 9 ounces. On March 19, 1980, she was place in her adoptive home, which was outside Elgin County. The adoption was finalized on December 4, 1980. The adoptive father was employed in a local industry and the adoptive mother worked as a legal secretary, but had stopped working before the adoption. The couple lived in the country and both enjoyed the outdoors. They enjoyed fishing and going for long walks on their property, as well as playing with their dogs. At the time of her placement, the adoptive parents had been married for 12 years and had no children. If anyone can help me fined my daughter, please call or contact me snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca, 519-637-4513, or 519-317-1493 thank you all.

Jan P. Hillman

Reply to
SVTKate

at 16 Feb 2004, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:2Q3Yb.5889$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Katie hon, your blonde roots are shoing. :-) BINARY means non-plain text. You meanst NON-BINARY most likely.

But I agree with you. This is not rec.find.my.missing.child so why is this person wasting bandwidth and everybodys time?

Reply to
Paul

thanks for cutting her a key to the cluecase, Kate

she has posted on other automotive newsgroups, and also sent me a personal e-mail saying I was an asshole....

better an asshole, than a whole ass, in my opinon LOL

Reply to
mark hoffman

She sent me a personal email too... nothing that bad really.. just don't like getting email from f*ck sticks is all.

" this is a news group and I am in a long term seach want to be ass hole or help"

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

well, Ms. Clueless posted her phone number. maybe we all should call her at

3 AM
Reply to
mark hoffman

lol not worth my time. u go ahead if that jerks yer jollies.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
SVTKate

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh!

*slapping herself on the forehead*.
Reply to
SVTKate

at 17 Feb 2004, SVTKate [ snipped-for-privacy@excite.competitive] wrote in news:WEnYb.7224$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

It's ok hon, I still luv ya. You were still stressed because of Shug's little temper tantrums. :-) Do ya think she's getting back atcha cuz she doesn't like TN? She's a Cali girl after all...

Reply to
Paul

I would think that she HATES it here... slow speed limits, salt on the roads in the winter and not ever getting to play.

But, she can just get over it. Like it or not, this is where she lives now.

I pick her up on Thursday, there was a pile of snow Sunday, 10 inches where she is in Columbia) so have to give the roads a chance to thaw completely.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

You gave her up. Why subject her to such pain as coming into her life now? You have no right to do this to her, so leave her alone. If she wants to find you at some point in her life, make sure her records are open so she can access them. You need to fill the void in your life by some other means... so go buy yourself a dog.

Jan P. Hillman

Reply to
Mustang_66