Re: OT Navy Quiz....

You won't do well unless you are a sailor.

> > I got all 20 of them correct. > >

> > -- > > Scott in Florida

I wasn't in the Navy, although #1 son was. I only got 17/20.

Reply to
Ray O

I thought a Naval doctor was a doctor who works on belly buttons. However, I am good test taker. The context gave a lot of clues. I got 17 of 20, too.

At least, I knew who sparky is, but that is only from listening to Radar on the radio (M*A*S*H).

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

13 out of 20. Obviously I am not a Squid.
Reply to
badgolferman

I was never in the Navy but still got 18 out of 20 (missed the candy and the engineering officer).

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

I doubt if the Navy has much use for fat 54 year old guys....At least I hope not. There are days when I wish I could take one or both of my Sons down to the docks and turn them over to the Navy (which was often done in the early 1800's by unhappy parents).

Ed

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White