Re: OT - Quotes for the day

"Wall Street -- including the banking sector -- is burning itself down.

> The fire is fueled by panic -- the final stage in a decline of > confidence -- and can only be put out by measures that restore confidence. > ... But President Obama -- having first claimed that only government can > solve the economic problems -- is failing to provide any solutions Wall > Street can believe in." --Human Events editor Jed Babbin > "You can't expect people to unite behind you if you're trying to jam a > whole bunch of things down their throat" --investor and Obama supporter > Warren Buffett > "Obama is a great pretender. He repeatedly says he's doing things that he > isn't, trusting his powerful rhetoric to obscure the > difference." --Washington Post editor Robert Samuelson >

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.. She says hello. He's rather taken back because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.' Now his mind races back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???' She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

zzzzzzzzzzz..............

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

YOU are the next Richard Speck, you twisted piece of shit.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I wonder what McCain would've done.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You mean like campaigning to shut down Gitmo and ending the Iraq War, then doing it in the exact same way as it was already being done by President Bush? LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

JoeSpareBedroom