Re: OT - Rap Lyrics

um...you might be the one out of touch. The kids don't make up all of the

> family, and not all the kids like that stuff. My daughter doesn't care > for it, and my son listens to it only occasionally. Neither is an > aficionado, and their friends don't seem to be either. > > They *were* listening to that crap when it was more verboten, but now it's > so common, it bores them. > > Natalie >

Or, many of them connect it with bad behavior by their peers, so they find the music obnoxious. And, they find nothing musically attractive about it, never mind the words. These two facts come from interviews with four actual teenagers, one of whom is taller than the other three.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom