Re: {OT} Scoot, it looks like you got your wish...

Joe has left the building. Now I have to ask: did you ever tell him to

>drop dead? I mean, the guy has issues, but that's a bit too extreme. > >I'm hoping he's gone to rehab, gets off the crack, and smartens up >enough to become a REAL 'conservative', instead of a CINO >(Conservative In Name Only...)

To which Joe do you refer?

Reply to
badgolferman

He seems to still be here.

Reply to
badgolferman

You should have made a bet with him. He seems to honor those...... NOT!

Reply to
badgolferman

What the f*ck are you talking about, you dirtbag?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom