Re: OT: Strange nuclear winter dream

That's just the argument they use when they don't have one.

Reply to
Roadrunner NG

dbu,.

You must mean erections don't you? They come every four years for ya, LOL.

Reply to
dbu,.

Jeez, it sure took you long enough to answer for yourself the question you've been bugging me about. Yeah, two quick impeachments, and Nancy P will be sworn in ! And likely elected next year.

You will notice that certain other methods of 'regime change' which have been used since time immemorial I have judicously avoided stating. (I don't need any visits from th NSA, FBI and others, to ruin my day.)

Reply to
mack

Sorry,. I don't play that favorite game of yours, nor horseshoes. On second thought, the only exercise you get is jumping to conclusions. Be gone.

Reply to
mack

How about you taking your advice to him? Not that it would clear your mind, but it would keep you off the keyboard all day.

Reply to
mack

I did. He remains silent. You, however, decided to answer even though I never specifically asked YOU the question. That was why I repeated that my question remains. Got it?

Asked and answered. Thank you.

Reply to
witfal

Not even close, sport. Impeachment doesn't equal removal. It's an accusation or indictment, not a conviction.

There's the rub, and the answer I expected from you. Thanks for not disappointing me.

I despised Bill Clinton, even the oxygen he still steals from our atmosphere.

That said, I have enough respect for our form of government that I would never have advocated a "regime change" methodology with which you obviously have no problem.

But that's just me.

Reply to
witfal

And you would definitively know that how?

Reply to
witfal

I prescribe it for you because you need it more than I.

Not to say I don't do what I prescribe.

Reply to
dbu,.

Unfortunately, I no longer can do that kind of physical labor. I remember when I could. Dayam. Getting old is a pain, but the alternative is . . . Hillarycare

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

I would not doubt that he has done that kind of work.

Conservatives work while you whiney liberals bitch....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Well, duh, thanks for the news. But in Bush's case, there's no way he wouldn't be convicted ...and hopefully that would be the last we'd hear from him in his shitkicker faux Texas accent.

Why the hatred of Clinton? Did he have an affair with your sister?

When did I say I had no problem with other methodologies? Check again and I didn't even clearly mention what these methodologies might be.

I too have respect for government, but simply no respect for most of the crooks and fools elected to operate it. (or perhaps I should say "game" it.)

yeah, that's just you. and you're stuck with yourself.

Reply to
mack

If that is true....why don't you coward libs impeach him?

Come on, cowards....impeach...

Reply to
Scott in Florida

You're welcome. That fact appeared to have been foreign to you.

The let's do it. NOW. If it's a slam-dunk, have at it.

My sister actually voted for him, but ended up despising his obvious lack of character.

Of course not. There wasn't an implied anything.

Wow. Fired up a few more cells to get that one, I'll wager.

Reply to
witfal

They can't impreach Bush. The ones that have any brains at all know there's not enough evidence.

But convicting Scooter Libby of a crime, when there was no underlying crime in the first place establishes a dangerous precident.

Charles of Schaumburg.

Reply to
n5hsr

It must suck to be treasonous cowards like mack and joe.

Reply to
sharx35