Dream on...

...you could only hope to end up with something as well thoughtout and exclusive as this bad boy!

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

It wants me to sign in...

Someone steal them and re-host them :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Arse!

I'll have another go...

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

It's the dodgy pic on the right which shows a shitty seat with Recaro scrawled on it in Texta. Some people really make me wonder.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Member: 'Woofbarkd' Password: 'sxoc'

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I like the 'HKS' front mount, and perspex bonnet window the most.

LOL

Reply to
JackH
[SNIP]

that was silly.....

nice ride though :o)

Reply to
Mason

Throwaway account ;)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

good good

Reply to
Mason

I think it was one someone was gonna scrap, that they have done that to just for 'photo on the internet' purposes :)

Reply to
DanTXD

I think it was one someone was gonna scrap, that they have done that to just for 'photo on the internet' purposes :)

Reply to
DanTXD

...i gathered.

Reply to
Mason

I love the window in the bonnet showing the tired single cam engine. :)

Apparently >

Reply to
Questions

Heh... I never knew it possessed such riches, until someone on one of the car forums I frequent, didn't believe me when I told them about the 'HKS front mount'

LOL

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Finally found my imagestation login.

Sweetjesus that is tat.

But I do like the external radiator mod to allow the huge engine transplant that is visible through the delicatley gaffer tape edged bonnet vent.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Oh and I love the way is parking space is reserved by reg number....Oh wait. Doh.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo