Re: {OT} The prez just lost his street credz

Failed policies of George W Bush?

> > Failed policies of the last 8 years? > > I don't think so. Only the loonie liberal leftards believe that. > > You want to see 'failed policies' just wait until Nobama the empty suit, > Pussilosi from SanFagcisco and Dingy Harry Reid get started. > > The current occupant of the White House is a liar just like his Democrapic > predecessor, Bill Clinton, so is this now Bill Clinton's 3d term? > > Sir Charles THE Curmudgeon >

Looks like it is a little past nighty-nite time for the Chuck-man!

Reply to
Truckdude

Yeah. He's throwing his poo around again.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"It's all Clinton's fault !" - Gunner

Reply to
tak

The Dim have been spouting so many lies for the past eight years, so many times, you loony lefty kooks actually believe them it appears. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter