Re: {OT} Bambi hates the UK....

.but wants to meet the Queen? > > What a piece of empty suited shit you libs fell for... > > -- > > Scott in Florida

If he'd arranged for a major fanfare, you would've bitched that he spent too much money for what is inarguably nothing but a simple business meeting.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Of course Obama wants to meet the Queen !

As the highest ranking Illuminati politcial puppet in the world he would be desperate to get close to one of the higher echelon blood drinking reptilian beings that are the Illuminati. Much more exciting than just following the instruction they feed to him via Joe.

P.S. World War Three kicks of slowly in late April 2009 with an initial match between Israel and Iran later joined by the US+its usual allies and then later as some might say "all hell breaks loose"

Best Regards

The Warrior on the edge of time, survivor of a thousand psychic battles.

Reply to
Marcus

And you will definitely enlist, right?

Nah, Just like you edspyhill, I will be paddling my own canoe (or should I say kayak in your case), as ever.

Reply to
Marcus