Re: OT - The unhappy ACLU

On a brighter note, our practices will eventually produce the next Solzhenitsyn and an interesting movie.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Just one more act to show BO is an empty suit politician, just like he said "I will shut down Gitmo." Sure he will, in the same way Bush was planning to shut it down, over time LOL .

Reply to
Mike Hunter

You hush now. You'll get Charles overly excited with all this talk of fairies.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Detour:

JoeSpareBedroom