Re: {OT} This was a prediction...

>> larry moe 'n curly wrote: >> >> > >> > >> >Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote: >> > >> >> Pretty friggin' close... >> >> >> >>
> >> The maps at the bottom of the page are the ones that show the real >> breakdown of voters. Once again it was the relatively few urban areas >> that overwhelmingly went Democrat. Regardless, B.O. won and now we'll >> have to pay for the ignorance of the electorate. > > I see he selected Rahm Emanuel as his chief of staff. That pick leaves me > wondering how > bipartisan the obama administration will be.

That information is already in today's news. Instead of watching TV, you might want to have someone read to you. Obama's already talking about Republicans in his administration.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Are you referring to all of the new spending bills he vetoed and the Dim Congress over turned, or the ones he did not?

The best thing Bush did was to get the Congress to pass his tax RATE cut bill that took millions of the poor off the tax roles completely and gave working poor, in the 15% tax rate, a 50% tax CUT down to just 10% LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter