Re: (OT) Perpare yourself for far left liberalism

It doesn't matter WHAT view you share. The goal was to go after the thugs who carried out the 9/11 attacks. There is no sane way to claim Iraq addressed that goal. And any other goal was a waste of 4000+ lives and a shitload of money.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom