Re: OT - Wal-Mart Shoppers are Indiscriminant Killers

You are probably correct about that.

I used to have two friends/coworkers who were NYC natives. Listening to their stories over a few years set my opinions of that area.

One thing that sticks out in my mind is how they both thought that it is amusing and cute that we yield to emergency vehicles out here in So. Cal.

Reply to
Truckdude