WAY OT...Jan *do not* click..<G>

this link to an ebay auction was posted on a motorcycle group i read...please take a look at it and read the description if you want a laugh and are not easily offended...easily amused helps, but its funny even if you are not so easily amused....especially for the fellas....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

hey Chris foget something?

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Forget something? :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

YES>......i swear i clicked "paste"...hehe....

sorry....

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

as pointed out by Mario/kafertoys(thanks..) i didn't get the link on this post.....sorry...

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

yeah forgot to say that the link is invisible to rednecks? nah, thats not it...or i wouldn't see it...oh wait...i *DON'T* see it here..hmm...try again:

------------------- Chris Perdue "I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the air-cooled legend forward" Jim Mais Feb. 2004

Reply to
Chris Perdue

I found it amusing too. "Too small to fit her big fat head" or something to that affect. I'd probably have that problem too, since Mario so lovingly pointed out to me in an email:

---I was told a few years ago " you were one fat ugly dumb loud mouth bitch" by someone in this news group, I took them at their word... I just saw a pic of you recently , thought you were cute and figure because Jan and I are alike that you and I could be friends. (Add in some blah blah blah about lawyers here) Hate me if you want, i don't know you well enough to make any judgemant about you, except you must be something special for Jan to care about you. ---- Now that the ass kissing is over, I don't know who said that, but let's get one thing straight. I may not wear a size 6, and I may be loud and I may be a bitch, and you may even think I'm ugly (you can think that because you're not the one that has to look at me) but I'm not dumb. Not even close to it. So say what you will, the rest I don't care about. Just don't call me stupid. There are many more deserving people of that hanging around here.

K. What's the difference between a northern fairytale and a southern fairytale? A northern fairytale starts out "Once upon a time..." A southern fairytale starts with "Ya'll ain't gonna believe this shit..."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

LOL

Jan