Re: OT 'You ain't gonna like losing.'

This article must have been tough on ya mr. john q BTW you shouldn't be

using that name, it does not reflect John Q Public at all.

Oh, and how do you explain the polls that indicate that between 65% and 80% of the American public disagree with the Iraq fiasco? Wake up and smell the crap that your president has wrought, dbu.

Reply to
mack

you seem like a nice old gentleman, why don't you just go back to your shuffleboard and chase the blonds around the pool. Hell, I'm sure you have enough money to contribute more than your fair share into taxes that the dims will want from you. I hope you enjoy.

Reply to
dbu.'

Your pitiful reply, in which my age and my finances have not a whit of relevance, is just like a tightass republican, never wanting to pay taxes to run the government. Have you figured out what your share of additional taxes will be yours to pay if and when those nasty "tax and spend" Democrats come to power? Probably more than your poor tight ass can stand. Probably a hundred bucks. BTW, where are those blondes? Not near my pool. And no shuffleboard, thanks, though you seem to have an intimate knowledge of the game because you mention it every chance you get. I don't play it and don't even know the rules. Go have another beer, your diaper is not yet sodden, ol' boy.

Reply to
mack

Oh come on, you not fool anyone mack old fart. I bet you sit around the pool everyday sipping your favorite drink and chasing the women....I wish I had your money. Dimmies will have instead, LOL. You can afford them.

Reply to
dbu.'

Wrong. I can't afford another Republican, McCain or anyone else with an elephant on his back. Neither can the USA.

Reply to
mack

Ha ha, if you can afford a dimmie you sure as hell can afford a repub. The dimmies are already plotting how they can remove money from the likes of you rich old farts and give it to me a poor person. Thankyou very much.

Reply to
dbu.'

No, I can't afford a republican, because if one were elected in 2008 (which isn't gonna happen, btw) I would seriously consider moving to another English speaking country and establish residence there. As for your being a poor person, I seriously doubt that, unless you're using a computer in a library to send your nonsense to this group. ...and they don't allow old poots in diapers with a six pack of cheap beer in their hands to use the computers in libraries. You're not poor unless you count intellect as riches. In that case, you're not poor .....you're in debt.

Reply to
mack

The Republicans are already plotting how they can remove money from poor and middle class and give it to the even richer old farts.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly