Re: Philip died....

Even if that is true, this thread isn't the place to discuss it.

Also, while 'Sot' may or may not be useful, I am sure he has a family that does care about him and loves him and would be equally distraught had he passed away, especially if it was an untimely or unplanned death.

I think it's best you save your comments like that for their own thread or on some other OT post but this thread wasn't the most appropriate place.

Reply to
mrsteveo

Mark

Even if that is true, this thread isn't the place to discuss it.

Also, while 'Sot' may or may not be useful, I am sure he has a family that does care about him and loves him and would be equally distraught had he passed away, especially if it was an untimely or unplanned death.

I think it's best you save your comments like that for their own thread or on some other OT post but this thread wasn't the most appropriate place.

Mr. Steveo

Perfectly put. It's like picking a fight with a mourner at a wake.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I agree completely. But, all rules are suspended when it comes to an enemy of my country. That's Sot.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom" ...

You're missing the point. It's an insult to Philip and his family, to have you start a fight with one of his friends in *this* thread. I know you and Scott will always fight, but by taking a shot at him in this thread, you not only disrespect Philip, but those who care about him. This is just not the place.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Keep digging the hole, Joe. This isn't the place...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

You're missing the point.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Do you think Philip's family is reading this discussion?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You really don't get it - or don't want to admit to getting it.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I get the theory. I'm asking about the reality.

Do you think Philip's family is reading this discussion?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Probably not. That's not the point though. It's now tainted -- and if someone does a Google search at some point in the near future of a few years from now this will probably show up in the results. Probably not what family members want to see or read.

Oh well -- it was said and it's over with now but for future reference

-- please save those types of comments for elsewhere. If not for your own benefit -- the benefit of the deceased and their family who may stumble upon it.

Reply to
mrsteveo

Probably not. That's not the point though. It's now tainted -- and if someone does a Google search at some point in the near future of a few years from now this will probably show up in the results. Probably not what family members want to see or read.

Oh well -- it was said and it's over with now but for future reference

-- please save those types of comments for elsewhere. If not for your own benefit -- the benefit of the deceased and their family who may stumble upon it. ```````````````````````````````` Not pleasant for his (Philip's) cyber-friends, either.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

We're talking about Sot here. Let's try and stay anchored, OK?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

No, we are not - see the subject of the thread.

You aren't.

End of participation for me.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

"Cathy F."...

Mark

Me too - whoosh!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Then YOUR country must be some 3rd world wasteland, such as IRAN. You, JOE, and your treacherous rantings, are the REAL enemy of North America.

Reply to
Sharx35

Cathy, Joe is just another ignorant LIEbrawl sap. Little wonder, I hold such naifs in such low regard.

Reply to
Sharx35

YOU are the one here who is seriously unhinged. I'd watch my back, if I were you.

Reply to
Sharx35

Shadows? Why? You never leave your house.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

*I'M* reading it!!!

If you has problems with Scott, you take them *ELSEWHERE*!!! Philip and I may not have always seen eye to eye, but he was a long time member of this group, here before I came. He had good advice as well as criticism, and I took both to heart. All in all, I miss him, and for you to take pot shots at Scott here is uncalled for!

Reply to
hachiroku +O+A+m+/

Yeah, we are now because you hijacked the thread with an inane comment.

Ya know, like Philip, I lock horns with you, too, but I still consider you a member of this group, and admittedly I would be sad to hear of your passing too.

Believe it or not, I'm an emotional guy, and I'm sad to hear about Philip. You should have saved your comments for elsewhere.

Reply to
hachiroku +O+A+m+/