Re: Not Too Bad

Just before the annual benifit drag race took place last weekend I

> took my new F150, standard cab-long bed, 5.4, auto, 3.55 limited slip > rear end with a full tank of gas and NO performance mods down the > strip just to see what it would do. 16.72 at 80 MPH. Won't win any > awards but I was pleased with it. With a near empty tank and working > the water box I think I could have gotten into the 15s. >

Not too bad, you should put a k&n on it and some exhaust and try to hit some 15's. It shouldn't be too hard. Gotta love people who race trucks ;) .Good luck. Erik D. '94 white lightning

Reply to
Erik D.

No, you HAVE to put a fart can on the exhaust, some neon valve stems, and a bunch of decals if you want to go fast. Any tuner could tell you that ;-)

Reply to
Sean Conolly