Re: Strange nuclear winter dream

> I had this dream that I was watching TV and they break in to say Libby > has been kidnapped. It is on every station. Days pass as he is > searched for but there is no sign of where he is or who kidnapped > him. Then Al qaeda takes responsibility and starts broadcasting > videos. They have "rendered" Libby to an secret site somewhere in the > middle east. > > The videos are very graphic. Libby is water-boarded, deprived of > sleep, food is withheld, he is forbidden to use the latrine, he is > kept in a small hot room with no light. Cheney and Bush say that > these acts are torture and are against the Geneva conventions. The > terrorist just laugh and replay speeches given by Cheney and Bush and > Gonzales about the US not needing to honor the quant Geneva > conventions and how it is necessary to torture Arabs. > > After about 3 days Libby breaks down and gives a full accounting of > the Bush adminstration's plans and transgressions with dates, names, > and original documentation including a huge number of backed up > emails. > > I wake up just as Cheney and Bush launch nuclear attacks on Iraq, > Iran, Turkey, and even Russia, for good measure. Martial law is > declared in the US and the Constitution suspended and the government > disolved. > > Chilling... > > Ed S. >

"Laura! They done give me these here codes when we got here. I'm just gonna see if'n they work...."

Oops.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Where is MY money, Joey?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Nah....I want it from the druggie Joey....

He bet.

He lost.....

I shall collect....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Do you have Alzheimer's?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Nope. Appears you do....

Five Hundred Thousand Dollars

You can't do it.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

drop it Scott, you're getting tiresome ...and then some.

Reply to
mack

If someone owed you a half million, would you drop it?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I would, if it were a legit bet, and if I thought I had a prayer of collecting it. Those two conditions don't apply in this case. And you lost it anyway, since you couldn't shut up for the requisite length of time.

Reply to
mack

You are wrong.

I did not post for the required time.