Re: Waking nightmare

Image what the world would be like today if we had listen to guys like BO,

> Biden and the rest of the surrender monkeys, when Reagan told Russia to got > to hell at the arms reduction talks? God help us.

Imagine what the world would be like today if we had "listen" to guys like GW Bush. God help us.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

No need for me to go on, either. You are a loon. If it were up to guys like you and Neville Chamberlin in 1939, we in the US and Europe would all be speaking German. LOL

Well, flesh out your ideas for us. What would be different? I can't even pretend to know what you envison. My ideas are, no Iraq war, no American military s killed, a probably out of Afghanistan already, restrained wall street with safe investments, regulated banks, higher on-hand cash for short selling. No need for me to go on.

Waiting for your words.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Could it have been your statement that implies we can't learn about the world we live in by studying history? Could it be your statement that I'm excited sexually by the thought of "Big wars"? Could it be your outright statement that I don't know how to read? Could it be your second choice of "Do nothing" in dealing with conflicts? Gee, I don't know what could have made me think you are a pacifist.

Reply to
Retired VIP

1) None of those things would mean I'm a pacifist, unless you desperately needed those things to have that meaning. 2) I never said we couldn't learn about the world by studying history.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Tell me what it means in the context of U.S. citizens fighting an invading army.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If the country needed to be defended, the lack of a uniform would only be an issue for someone looking for an excuse to do nothing. But, I will admit that since anything's possible, there may be places where guns don't work unless the user is dressed a certain way.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Of course. But my armchair warrior comment is aimed at the losers here who think a uniform matters. This may be an instance of you not having been observing this newsgroup long enough.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You never saw me claim I thought nothing of a uniform.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You took it the wrong way.

Reply to